Monday Update

Weather has not been on our side lately...

The weather has been pretty relentless and while our partner boats have tried to get out in the windows between the sun and rain the bite hasn't been the greatest. 

We were hoping to pick up some local hook & line halibut today but unfortunately our partner boat had to turn in after catching their first fish after the wind and rain picked up. We're hoping weather turns and some boats can get out, but for now Wednesday deliveries are postponed until further notice. 

We will send out an announcement email as soon as we get some fish and update the market!

Stay tuned! 

Join us this Saturday at Harmonic Brewing in San Francisco!

We will be serving up delicious seafood along with Harmonic's offering of perfectly paired brews! Harmonic has a wide assortment of beers for all tastes, plenty of free parking in a beautiful indoor space if the weather doesn't get better! 

Harmonic Brewing - 1050 26th St, San Francisco 

Saturday March 30th
1pm - 8pm